Document Challenges of the Legal Profession
Clients in the legal profession need to balance several demands regarding information. You many need to handle several types of documents on any given day, including:
- Power of Attorney Forms
- Lease Agreements
- Bills of Sale
Relying on paper files can create a number of challenges for attorneys and other legal professionals. These include increasing storage costs and diminishing office space. Perhaps most importantly, you run the risk of misplacing some crucial document at the wrong time or having it fall into the wrong hands. This can lead to lost confidence in your abilities, lost revenue and even legal proceedings.
How EDGE Helps
EDGE Business Systems makes it easy for legal professionals to manage and protect their documents:
- Our copiers and scanners let you convert paper files to different digital formats, reducing your need for filing cabinets.
- Our Scanning Services optimize your document capture processes.
- Our Document Security solution prevent unauthorized access to your sensitive information.
- Our Document Management Software enables you to access your files securely from anywhere.
- Our Workflow Solutions ensure that your information gets where it needs to go quickly.
EDGE’s products, solutions and services can benefit clients in several other industries. Go to the following pages to find out more:
To discuss how we can help you improve your legal practice