Reports To: Sales Manager
Jobs Report to Position: None
EDGE Business Systems is a top local document technology provider with multiple office locations throughout Georgia. We are growing and looking for several outside sales reps responsible for driving business through a territory assignment. As an Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for closing deals, generating a pipeline and identifying prospects through networking, strategic partnerships, cold calling on the phone, in person and via email. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate success in selling EDGE values to clients and prospects for their portfolio of solutions.
- Maintain existing client relationships.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize new opportunities.
- Track deal flow progress through the company CRM system.
- Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential document solutions needs and to position EDGE’s offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
- Understanding the sales process to include prospecting, appointment setting, presenting, follow up, and closing deals.
- Cold calling and setting up appointments via phone, email, and in person.
- Meeting sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of EDGE’s complete document solutions offering, reporting, technology, competitors, and industry trends.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors’ degree, with at least 1 year of direct sales experience, including cold calling, presentation skills, and proven performance in closing deals and exceeding quota.
In addition, candidates must have:
- “Hunter” sales focus.
- The ability to translate customer need into solution requirements.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to team effectively at all levels of EDGE and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
- Thrive in fast-paced work environment and proficient at multitasking.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for learning new technologies across multiple disciplines.
- Operates from a core ethics of hard work, integrity and personal accountability.