Jobs Report to Position:
EDGE Business Systems is a top locally owned, independent, full service office equipment and document solutions organization with immediate openings for outside sales representatives.
This position will be responsible for driving new business through local SMB customers (Business to Business). As the Senior Sales Executive this position is responsible for closing deals, generating pipeline and identifying prospects through networking, strategic partnerships, cold calling, on the phone, in person, and through email. The SSE will also be required to work with operations to ensure smooth installations. The SSE should be skilled in understanding customer business needs via a methodical sales process. In addition, SSE must be able to demonstrate success in selling EDGE Value to business owners and act as experts in the field of document technology solutions.
- Consistently open new doors to new accounts in and around the Atlanta Metro Area.
- Leverage personal relationships to connect the dots to develop new opportunities within organizations.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential new technology channel partners that can help feed deal flow to the company.
- Track deal flow progress through the company CRM system.
- Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential document solutions needs. Ability to position EDGE’s offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
- Responsible for the entire sales process including prospecting, appointment setting, presenting, follow up, and closing deals.
- Cold calling, on the phone, over email, and in person.
- Meeting sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Set up appointments over the phone, in person, and through email.
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of EDGE’s complete document solutions offering, reporting, technology, competitors, and industry trends.
- Other duties to include, but not limited to periodic ride alongs with other sales professionals, a mastering of the EDGE sales talk track, internal roll playing and presentations to show individual growth.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors’ degree, with at least 3-4 years of direct sales experience, including cold calling, presentation skills, and proven performance in closing deals and exceeding quota.
In addition, candidates must have:
- “Hunter” sales focus
- The ability to translate customer need into solution requirements.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to make decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact to the entire company.
- Ability to team effectively at all levels of EDGE and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
- Thrive in fast paced work environment and proficient at multitasking
- Great verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new technologies across multiple disciplines
- Operates from a core ethics of hard work, integrity and personal accountability